Saturday, June 8, 2013

New to Christian Blog

Hi, my name is Joseph Osayi, and this is my blog. i'm going to talk about Christ Jesus our father who we all love, and know. John 3:16 - for god so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believe in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. god gave us everlasting life. i have a church which i want to invite you in Dallas, Texas that is St. Joseph Chosen Church of God ( Since 1937 ). if you have any questions call this number (214)-779-1885. Thank you very much for reading my blog, and i will be posting more, on Sunday, and sometmes Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. it was my first time on the blog in June, and God told me or put it in my heart to do the Christian Blog in the name of Jesus. My dad was so happy and proud, and my friends and family. they said that this was the good thing i ever did

    ReplyDelete